• Driver's license and PCA membership card
• Completed Tech Inspection Form
• I.C.E. form completed online at cubregistration.net
• Your car numbers or materials to create them (minimum 8" high, 1"
• Maps and directions to the track and hotel
• Paper towels - useful for window cleaning, mopping up oil drops
• Window cleaner - you'll pick up a few bugs during the day!
• Tire pressure gauge - essential to get the maximum grip from your
• Duct tape - for covering headlights and protecting them from stone
• A penknife or similar to cut the tape
• If you don't have pre-made numbers, some low-adhesive tape to form
the numbers on your windows
• A quart of oil and a funnel to ease the filling process.
• White shoe polish or chalk for checking tire rollover
• Plastic bags for storing the contents of glove compartment, door
• A tarpaulin, ground sheet or large garbage sacks for placing your belongings on and to cover them if it rains. Also useful on wet days for keeping rain off everything.
• Helmet (SA 2010 or later)
• Sun protection such as a wide-brimmed sun-hat, sunscreen and an
umbrella for shade
• Rain protection such as a poncho or waterproof outer clothing. An
• A folding chair.
• Appropriate clothing: The clothing you wear is intended to keep you safe and comfortable. For driving, a long-sleeved shirt and long pants, both made of natural fibers such as cotton or linen, are required. (Jeans work well) Shoes should also be made of natural fibers and should have a flat sole. Tennis shoes or leather driving shoes are ideal (not jogging shoes with their thick soles). Shorts, short-sleeved shirts, sandals or other loose fitting shoes are not acceptable driving attire. Bring a change of clothing for when you are not driving - whatever is comfortable and suitable for the prevailing weather.
• Cooler with drinks and ice - You will get dehydrated at the track so you must drink plenty of liquid. No alcoholic drinks are permitted at the track for either drivers or spectators until the end of the day - but remember that alcohol can affect your judgment for up to 24 hours so at a two day event be careful.
• Food & snacks. Road Atlanta canteen may not be open at lunchtime.