Autocross registration is done only online at ClubRegistration.net; there is no on-site registration. The cost is $45 per autocross for PCA members and $50 for non-members. While we prefer on-line payments, you may pay at the event with a check made out to Peachstate PCA or exact cash. Only street-muffled cars will be permitted.
On-line registration opens approximately 30 days prior to the event date and closes at 6 PM the Friday prior to the event. The event is limited to 70 entrants. The first week of registration is reserved for Porsche club members; after that it is open to the general public.
- Determine your car's category and class. Go to Porsche Club of America Parade Competition Rules Autocross Classes. If, after thoroughly reading the rules you still have questions, please contact the event registrar.
NOTE: All Non-Porsche cars, regardless of club membership status, run in the Non-Porsche (NP) class.
- Go to www.ClubRegistration.net and establish an account. You'll need a user name and password.
Club Registration account notes:
- If you are a new PCA member and haven't yet received a PCA member number, please contact both the Peachstate Membership Chair and the event registrar.
- ClubRegistration will assign a permanent car number. Car numbers are valid for 24 months after your last registration. Peachstate PCA members have priority for assigned numbers. Contact the event registrar with specific car number requests.
- We communicate last minute event changes and cancellations via ClubRegistration, so make sure to check the Allow SMS option.
- After establishing an account and logging in:
- Click on "Menu" and then "Search for Events". You will come to a "search for events" screen. Search for PCA, Peachstate, Autocross
- Click "Search" and then select and register for your desired event.
- We prefer on-line payment. You do not need to pay immediately to complete registration. You may pay at the event with a check made out to "Peachstate PCA". The fee is based on club membership, not type of car.
If you have any questions regarding ClubRegistration.net contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the event or your classification contact the event registrar as shown on Clubregistration.net.